10, Heroiiv Oborony Str.
+38 (044) 258-43-21, +38 (044) 258-48-21
+38 (044) 526-05-65
National Scientific Centre "Institute of Agrarian Economics" - is a scientific centre that works out basic quidelines for the development of agrarian policy of Ukraine, provides profound researches on practical and theoretical scientific problems of AIC, organizes practical implementation of scientific achievements into production, coordinates conducting of researches, and educational programs.
Basic research themes are:
- formation and realization of the governmental agrarian policy;
- development of rural areas, agrarian enterprising and cooperation;
- organization, prognostic planning and management of agrarian production. enhancement of its efficiency level;
- development of land relations and formation of the agrarian land market;
- agrarian products price-formation and development of agrarian market and its infrastructure;
- formation of market of facilities and equipment and innovative support of agrarian production;
- financial support, investments and accounting in AIC.
The Institute provides following services:
Scientific researches and projects:
- topical scientific researches, sociological surveys, complex analyses, prepare reports, surveys and studies,analytical information and other scientific products;
- strategic, medium-term ad year social and economic programs of the development of rural terriories, administrative districts, spheres and enterprises of AIC;